Recently, for various reasons, I started writing articles for electricbike.com. I’m by no means giving up on this blog, I’m still trying to write an article every week or two here, but Eric has asked me to write a non-cramp article every day for his blog electricbike.com. At first, the request seemed completely unreasonable, but the more I thought about it, the more unreasonable it became, so I took up the challenge. If you want to support me, you can do so in a number of ways.
- click to enter Electric bike network Enter your email in the lower right corner and click the “Subscribe Button”. You’ll never get any spam, you’ll just get an email notification about 30 seconds after any article I publish. We do not sell or use your email for anything other than sending out electricbike.com articles.
- Help spread the word by posting links to my articles on social media. We want to spread the word about high-speed and high-powered e-bikes and let people know they don’t have to just ride a boring garbage truck.
- Support e-bike suppliers selling high powered products. Don’t buy cheap e-bikes from Amazon, Walmart, or anywhere else that uses boring, underpowered hub motors. You’ll save some money, but how much will it cost?
- Please send me article ideas. Coming up with fresh ideas for articles is one of the hardest parts of my job, no idea is too stupid for me to write about. Email me: email@example.com. I don’t want to just focus on the news cycle like other boring bloggers, I want my articles to be fresh, interesting and original.
- Leave a comment at the end of the article, this will make you seem engaged, and will attract more readers and create a “community” on electricbike.com.
- Gosh, stop down-voting my articles on Reddit. There’s a group of people on Reddit who keep down-voting my articles, I’m not sure who they are, but you have to do something more meaningful with your time. Pick up a hobby. I know I suck, I know my articles are boring, you don’t need to remind me.
- subscription my youtube channel, I will start posting more content on it, but I need 1000 subscribers to be able to embed links in videos and monetize them. I know my videos suck right now, but soon they will be great. I promise.
I barely spend any time on Facebook or Reddit because, frankly, I can’t handle distractions and I’m too busy creating content. If you want good content to keep coming out, you have to support me. The easiest way is to follow the steps above.
Thanks everyone, I wouldn’t be doing this without you (or maybe I would be, but no one will read anything I write).
You make it all worth it.