The display also allows you to select different units, such as Bar and Psi, using the slimmer control knob. If the button is held down for a certain amount of time, the LED light on the front of the item will light up. This allows you to see better when it’s dark around you. The screen also lights up.
Our test results: From 0 to 3 in 3 minutes
We tested the tiny compressor on an e-bike equipped with hiking tires. We went from 0 bars to 3 bars in just 3 minutes. It must be said that this is not a performance record compared to a professional workshop pedal pump, because with them you can reach the 3 bar pressure in the tire much faster. However, once the hand pump is used, it takes longer unless we apply more power for a period of 3 minutes.
Therefore, we recommend Easypump for:
- Longest bike ride (small footprint, 400g weight)
- More than a day trip to quickly inflate the camera before starting the day
- Small workshops or cramped rooms with no space to store a foot pump
- If you have problems with manual breast pumps due to age or medical condition
The Bosch Air Pump charges via the USB-C port. Almost everyone has a charger like this. The charging time on our 1A charger is about 1.5 hours. With this charge we’ve inflated 4 different tires to 1 bar and the battery indicator tells us it’s still full. Even after inflating the 2 large ball valve balloons, the battery doesn’t seem to wear out based on the on-screen instructions.
How the Easypump Works on Classic Bicycle Valves or French Valves:
- Remove the bonnet and unscrew the French valve
- Fit adapter → thick corrugated ring down, thin wire up
- Tighten the end of the pump
- earnings inflation
- Unscrew the screw at the end of the pump
- French valve: screw-in valve
- Screw on the bonnet
Advantages and disadvantages of Bosch Easypump
Advantages of Bosch Easypump pumps:
- Easier and more comfortable to inflate than a manual pump
- Powerful battery for on the go
- Replaces bulky foot pumps
- 400g weight for easy travel
- Versatile enough to inflate car tires, balls, swimming gear and more.
Cons of Bosch Easypump:
- Some annoying noises during operation
Image: Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH